Unlike most superheroes, height is not this hero’s strong point. Consequently, he makes no use of the revered cape for flight, preferring instead the safety afforded by the final destination of skydiving endeavours.
Down here he burrows through all conceivable matter using a peculiar weapon of choice: an all-consuming mouth chamber rather than his claws. A deadly orifice, it’s defined by four special features:
- a calcified combine harvester to cut through edible and inedible matter
- a cavernous chamber to temporary store away inedibles, and
- a moist launchpad that serves three roles: a conveyor belt for mastication, a licking probe and for the occasional involuntary spurting of digestive repellents to surrounding victims (not necessarily villains except maybe for one Cuban).
- Impractical Jokers Season 1, Episode 10 What Did I Eat
While working at a jewelry store (Casale Jewellers,) Murr puts his cheek on a guy’s head as fixes on him a necklace. It’s from this position that he’s first challenged to kiss his head, only to be challenged to lick it moments later. In classic Murr style, he licks it without an afterthought and not just once but twice, all the these while the to be fiancée watches.
- Impractical Jokers Season 2, Episode 18 Sweat the Small Things
At a bar (Bohemian Beer Garden), Murr puts a stranger’s sock in his mouth — all this courtesy of an early iteration of what would later on be known as “the wheel of doom”.
- Impractical Jokers Season 3, Episode 30 Just Say No
Murr kisses a customer’s shoe when working as shoe shiner.
- Impractical Jokers Season 4, Episode 21 Live Punishment Special
Enough with the kissing! Murr steps up his game on this one by licking the bottom of a stranger’s shoe in the mall.
- Impractical Jokers Season 5, Episode 20 The Chairman
After walking bare feet in the supermarket, Murr takes a “break” to bite his nails — toenails to be specific.